Welcome To ElectrifyingMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best MapleStory Private Server! :P

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Almost arrested.. Rofl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
╠╣║
STiLLNEWB
STiLLNEWB
╠╣║

Almost arrested.. Rofl Empty
PostSubject: Almost arrested.. Rofl   Almost arrested.. Rofl EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:13 pm

Oh shiit today was fuucking funny alright. I was with my girl we were gonna fuuck but we had no condoms. I go to a store with her and steal a box of em, but right when I get out the door this guy shows me his badge and tells me to come with him. So I'm like oh fuuck and trippin balls, he tells me I'm under arrest and gets all my info. Doesn't put cuffs on me thank god, but he calls my dad and he comes to pick me up. But he tells my dad no charges are filed since I was honest with him (meaning I told him I stole the condoms because I had no money and I wanted to fuuck my gf.) Haha but in the end my biitch had to go home before we could fuuck. Today is a new day to fuuck. Woohoo.
Back to top Go down
Roxi
STiLLNEWB
STiLLNEWB
Roxi

PostSubject: Re: Almost arrested.. Rofl   Almost arrested.. Rofl EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:06 am

o___o.....
that's nice.
happy holidays ;3
Back to top Go down
Dope
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster
Dope

PostSubject: Re: Almost arrested.. Rofl   Almost arrested.. Rofl EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:05 pm

LOL DUDE GREATEST STORY EVA.. :d
Back to top Go down
╠╣║
STiLLNEWB
STiLLNEWB
╠╣║

PostSubject: Re: Almost arrested.. Rofl   Almost arrested.. Rofl EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:45 am

Roxi wrote:
o___o.....
that's nice.
happy holidays ;3

It is nice.
Roxi you do know I don't have tourettes, you're just a cuunt. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost arrested.. Rofl   Almost arrested.. Rofl Empty

Back to top Go down

Almost arrested.. Rofl